Follow the steps below to change the background color of a shape (to remove the background color scroll down)
First, make sure you've selected the shape frame that you'd like to change the color of.
1. Click on the shape icon if it's not already open (It's the default tool view for shape, so it's likely to already be open and this action doesn't need to happen)
2. Click the change background color button.
4. Select one of the 5 theme colors or any of the options mentioned below (example... Gray is selected)
- Select Black & White (These are always an option)
- Change the theme
- Edit a selected color and build your custom theme
To remove background color simply click on the remove link (shown below)