Follow the steps below to add or remove icon shadow
First, make sure you've clicked on the icon in the design.
1. Click on the shadow icon in the left panel
2. Select the desired color (If you're not familiar with our colors, check out our working with colors article.)
3. Use the 3 controls to get the look you want (some controls may be under construction)
- Distance - This increases or decreases the distance of the drop shadow from the selected frame.
- Blur - This increases or decreases how sharp the shadow appears (you can mess with this to create some cool gradient looks as well)
- Angle - Click & drag around the circle to set the side of the frame you want to shadow to appear.
To remove a border, simply click the red dash swatch
Watch the animation on adding and removing shadow below