Follow the steps below to add or remove image shadow
1. Click on the image frame you'd like to add or remove an image shadow to.
2. Click on the shadow icon in the top menu
3. Select a color from the swatch list or if you want to remove the shadow simply click the red dash to remove. If you're not familiar with our colors, check out our working with colors article.
Use the 3 controls to get the look you want (some of these controls may be under construction)
- Distance - This increases or decreases the distance of the drop shadow from the selected frame.
- Blur - This increases or decreases how sharp the shadow appears (you can mess with this to create some cool gradient looks as well)
- Angle - Click & drag around the circle to set the side of the frame you want to shadow to appear.
Watch the animation below