Follow the steps below to add or remove image shadow
1. Click on the image frame you'd like to add or remove an image shadow to.
2. Click on the right arrow to reveal the shadow icon
3. Click on the shadow icon
4. Click on the add shadow button.
4. Select the desired color. Use the 3 controls to get the look you want.
- Distance - This increases or decreases the distance of the drop shadow from the selected frame.
- Blur - This increases or decreases how sharp the shadow appears (you can mess with this to create some cool gradient looks as well)
- Angle - Click & drag around the circle to set the side of the frame you want to shadow to appear.
To remove, simply click on the remove link shown below