Follow the steps below to learn how to crop an image.
1. Click on the image you'd like to crop.
2. Click the crop icon
3. Click and drag the frame border to expand the amount of the image you want to display.
Notice: It's important to note that we keep a crop frame that's proportional to the frame within your template. That means that you won't normally be able to display 100% of the contents of the image, because the frame in the template won't allow it. Scroll down to see how to display 100% of the image.
To display 100% of the image you'll need to follow the steps below.
Notice - We find that most people use this for their logos and rarely anything else.
1. Follow the steps from the image crop section above
2. Click on the button below the crop window titled 'Remove Crop (Select Full Image)'.
3. Click and drag the white circles to adjust the frame size.
Notice: In full image mode the image frame maintains the shape of the image so that 100% of the image is displayed. Obviously, circles and other none rectangular shapes will always cut off parts of the image.
We find that most people use this for their logos and rarely anything else.