Follow the steps below to learn how to crop an image.
1. Click on the image you'd like to crop.
2. Click the crop button in the left panel.
3. The crop window will appear and you will have 3 main methods for cropping.
- Click and drag the image in the crop window to adjust what area of the image should be displayed.
- Use the zoom slider control under the image to zoom closer in on the image or zoom out.
- Resize the image in the template by clicking on the image frame circles positioned around the image when it's selected.
To display 100% of the image simply click on the display full image button when you have the crop window open. This is typically recommended for working with logos as it makes sure 100% of your logo is visible.
Watch the animation below