Follow the steps below to add or remove text outline (also known as a stroke).
1. Click on the text frame you'd like to add or remove text outline to.
Notice: Outline is added to all of the text characters in the selected text box and is not able to be added to individual characters within that frame.
2. Click on the outline icon
3. Click the add outline color button
4. Select one of the 5 theme colors or any of the options mentioned below
- Select Black & White (These are always an option)
- Change the theme
- Edit a selected color and build your custom theme
5. Drag the slider to adjust the size of your outline
To remove, simply click on the remove link shown below