Follow the steps below to add or remove text shadow.
1. Click on the text frame you'd like to add or remove text shadow to.
Notice: Shadow is added to all of the text characters in the selected text box and is not able to be added to individual characters within that frame.
2. Click on the shadow icon
3. Select a color from the swatch list or if you want to remove the color simply click the red dash to remove. If you're not familiar with our colors, check out our working with colors article.
4. Use the 3 controls to get the look you want (some controls may be under construction)
- Distance - This increases or decreases the distance of the drop shadow from the selected frame.
- Blur - This increases or decreases how sharp the shadow appears (you can mess with this to create some cool gradient looks as well)
- Angle - Click & drag around the circle to set the side of the frame you want to shadow to appear.
To remove, simply click on the remove link shown below
Watch the animation below to see how to add a drop shadow to a object