First, Select the shape or object you'd like to add or remove a drop shadow to.
1. Click on the shadow icon & click add shadow button
2. Click on the add shadow button
3. Select the desired color
Use the 3 controls to get the look you want (Some controls may be under construction)
- Distance - This increases or decreases the distance of the drop shadow from the selected frame.
- Blur - This increases or decreases how sharp the shadow appears (you can mess with this to create some cool gradient looks as well)
- Angle - Click & drag around the circle to set the side of the frame you want to shadow to appear.
To remove, simply click on the remove swatch in the color list
Watch the animation below