Follow the steps below to change the color of your font.
1. Click on the text frame and highlight the text within that frame that you'd like to change the color of.
Notice: Font color can be added to individual characters within a single text frame. That means you can have a single word with multiple colors in it.
2. Click on the font icon if it's not already open (It's the default tool view for text tools, so it's likely to already be open and this action is unnecessary)
3. Click Change Font Color.
4. Select one of the 5 theme colors or any of the options mentioned below (example... Pink is selected)
- Select Black & White (These are always an option)
- Change the theme
- Edit a selected color and build your custom theme