What are the benefits in working with stock images?
Stock images are a great way to increase the quality of your design for a number of reasons.
- The resolution is typically much higher than an image you would upload yourself, making them perfect for print.
- The photos are taken by professionals, so they look great.
- They can be easily added to your design from directly within our editor.
Inserting & finding a stock image
1. Click on the insert button on the left side of the editor.
2. Select the image icon.
3. Select the stock image icon.
4. Click on the search bar and type in the desired keyword
5. Select the image you like (there is a gray vertical line on the right side. You can use this to scroll through results)
Notice: These steps will insert a new image frame. To replace an existing image from your project follow the steps outlined in our replace image article.
Watch the animation below